Benefits of Vitamin E in you and your Baby
As we know that Vitamin E is crucial for your baby’s development and good health. So let us look at some major pros that can help your baby to grow healthy.
- Vitamin E helps your baby to keep intact with its immune system. It boosts the immune system.
- It helps your baby fight germs. It is an antioxidant that when goes inside your baby’s body helps it fights all the ‘bad boys’ in its body.
- For us the skin is flawless and rejuvenated with Vitamin E and the baby also gets a healthy skin. Not only is the body repaired from inside but also from the outside.
- The development of the baby is fruitful on the vision area. The eyes and the vision of the baby is improved and kept intact with this oil soluble vitamin.
- It prevents a lot of diseases including blood disease, heart disease and balances cholesterol.
- It also fights free radicals that have the tendency to damage the living cells of your baby’s body.
Well while weaning we can take care of some of the ingredients that are rich in vitamin E and wean the feed accordingly.
- Dry roasted almonds
- Wheat germ oil
- Dry roasted sunflower seeds
- Almond butter
- Sunflower seed butter
- Smooth peanut butter
- Dry roasted peanuts
- Sunflower oil
- Safflower oil
- Kiwi (peeled)
- Corn oil
- Cooked frozen spinach
- Cooked frozen broccoli
- Soybean oil
- Raw mango
The amount of vitamin E in a food varies somewhat, depending on the size of the item or the brand of the product. Be easy and careful with the nuts and seeds as they might be choking hazards for your little one, and nut butters should be spread thinly for the same reason as before. Take care that the baby does not need an adult Vitamin E diet so almonds and peanut butter should only be included in the diet if the baby is NOT sensitive and allergic to the respective ingredients.
Then comes the time when we think does it need more vitamin supplements, are these enough for the kid. Well for one the much Vitamin E is your German Baby food containing is enough to suffice the need for vitamin in your kid’s body. You don’t extra tonics as it might toxicate your baby and be the reason for the bad health of the baby.With Natural Baby Formula you can provide enough vitamins for your baby and also the regular weaning feed.