Hipp Anti Reflux Formula
HiPP Anti Reflux Formula is a unique formula when facing increased belching and spitting. In case your baby more often spits, HIPP anti-reflux organic milk is your ideal choice. This first milk prevents backflow into the esophagus. HiPP anti reflux formula contains high-quality locust bean gum. This is causing exceptionally creamy consistency of the milk and ensures that it much better stays in the stomach. Thus, the reflux to the esophagus is decreased. With locust bean gum, the addition of the natural thickener carob bean gum allows the formula to thicken in the bottle, helping the feed to stay down. HiPP anti reflux formula can be used from birth as a sole source of nutrition or as part of a varied weaning diet from six months.
Features of HiPP anti reflux formula:
- Contains soya
- No added wheat
- No added egg
- Gluten free Contains milk/lactose
- No added peanut
- No added nut
- No added celery/celeriac
MILK *, WHEY *, Vegetable Oils * (palm oil, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), maltodextrin *, thickening agent locust bean gum, LACTOSE *, calcium carbonate, LCP oils (FISH OIL, vegetable oil from M. alpina), calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphates, Ltyrosine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, stabilizer LACTIC, magnesium carbonate, natural LACTIC CULTURE (LACTOBACILLUS fermentum HEREDITUM), niacin, sodium chloride, vitamin A, vitamin e, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, manganese sulphate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
LCP = long-chain, polyunsaturated Fats
Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
* organically produced organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent checkpoints.
- Breastfeeding is best for your baby. Please talk to your clinic or pediatrician if you wish to use a special diet.
- specialty foods, use only under medical supervision.
- HiPP AR organic specialty foods suitable for the dietary management (CH: For special dietary requests) under at belching and spitting in infancy and may, under medical supervision, from birth to the sole source of nutrition of your baby, and after 6 months of a mixed diet be used.
- For allergy-prone baby HiPP AR organic specialty foods is not suitable. Please ask your pediatrician.
- With AR HiPP organic specialty foods should feel her baby after a few days more comfortable. If no improvement in symptoms adjust, please hold again consulting your pediatrician.
- How breastmilk include infant formulas carbohydrates. They are an important part of your baby's diet. Frequent or prolonged contact of the teeth with carbohydrate-containing fluids can lead to tooth decay and ill health. not let your child use the bottle for continuous sucking and leave it as soon as possible drink from the cup.
- Not for parenteral use suitable.