Made for Toddlers 10 Months & up
Package may vary due to new formulation due to EU DHA regulation
- A tasty and nourishing baby formula.
- Gluten-free, soy-free and sugar-free.
- Made from 99% organically grown ingredients.
- Only milk from biodynamic farms is used.
- NO preservatives or additives.
- Suitable for use from 8 months to 3 years.
- Easy for your baby to digest.
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- Contains the perfect balance of protein and nutrients to nourish your baby.
- Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Organically Grown Ingredients
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients
As your baby begins to eat more solid foods, trust his development to Holle Stage 3 Cow Milk formula. Bringing you the purest, most nutritious infant formula for babies 10 months and older, Holle Stage 3 is designed to be used in conjunction with a mixed diet, while delivering everything your baby needs to continue growing. Holle’s Stage 3 Cow Milk delivers all the goodness of an organic, demeter produced milk. Unlike most American produced infant formulas Holle formulas are free of sugars, GMO ingredients, chemicals, steroids, hormones and antibiotics. They contain just the right amount of carbohydrates to sustain and satisfy your baby as he becomes more active. The fatty acid profile and nutrients such as vitamins C, A, E and B as well as essential minerals provide everything your baby needs to continue growing strong and healthy.
Chemical Free Goat Milk Baby Formula
As a mom, it is very difficult to decide, which formula could be the best bet for the baby. The formula should not only nourish the baby but also give strength to achieve the next milestone. Our goat milk baby holle formula is a perfect illustration of it. Enriched with necessary ingredients, this goat milk infant formula is suitable to give from the birth. This premium quality goat milk contains no artificial ingredients or flavors which can pose danger to the child. All our products are sourced from high-quality goat farms and hence are in accordance with EU Organic Regulations. So, you can be assured that it is the best organic goat milk formula available in the market. The only precaution that you have to take is some of the protein structure in cow’s milk and goat milk is similar, hence the children with cow milk allergy will not be able to tolerate this goat milk infant formula.