HOLLE Stage PRE
HOLLE STAGE PRE is a starting milk that can either be used from birth or in addition to breastfeeding for babies up to 6 months old. This Formula is made with premium quality Demeter milk fat instead of a conventional fat source, which makes HOLLE STAGE PRE one of the best choices for healthy nutrition.
Companies in the south of Germany that specifically work with Demeter milk, work hand in hand with nature to ensure respect for the characteristics of animals and plants in the environment. In addition, this formula is wildly popular among mothers due to instant preparation.
Here's how it differs to Holle Stage 1 :
- Holle Stage PRE contains lactose as the only source of carbohydrate.
- does not contain maltodextrin (starch)
- Conventional Holle organic milk formulas still have maltodextrin as a complex carbohydrate in the formulation as an energy supplier.
- The second subtle difference from the conventional starting pigment is the fat source. Holle PRE has replaced a big part of their fat source by high-quality Demeter milk.
- Also with PRE, the proportion of processed vegetable fat is lower. The use of fat
These differences coupled with the organic Demeter farming standard makes Holle Stage PRE one of the best formulas that could lead the way moving forward.
Unlike most American produced infant formulas Holle formulas are free of sugars, GMO ingredients, chemicals, steroids, hormones and antibiotics. They contain just the right amount of carbohydrates to sustain and satisfy your baby. The fatty acid profile and nutrients such as vitamins C, A, E and B as well as essential minerals provide everything your baby needs to grow strong and healthy.
Skimmed milk**,whey powder*(partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*),lactose*,cream powder**10%, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D
*from organic agriculture
**from biodynamic agriculture