Made for Infants 0-6 Months & up
NEW FORMULATION & NEW 900G CAN PACKAGING
We sell this Product in the Following Options:
1 Pack = 1 CAN
4 Pack = 4 CANS
8 Pack = 8 CANS
Open Box (old packaging 500g) 1 pack = 1 Unit – PLEASE NOTE: We ship the quality controlled POUCH ONLY including measurement preparation spoon (product comes without outer Box)
We do NOT accept any returns or refunds - Sales are Final
LOULOUKA is made in Switzerland from the best Swiss organic milk. No artificial pesticides or herbicides are used at Swiis organic farms. Most of the milk comes from farms located in the Swiss Alps.
Loulouka Organic Infant is a complete breast milk substitute for feeding newborns and infants. It can be combined with breastfeeding. After 4 months, a bottle supplement can be added depending on the individual needs of your baby.
From birth onwards
Whole milko, demineralized whey-powdero, vegetable oilso, (coconut oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactoseo, whey protein concentrate, minerals (calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, copper sulphate, iton sulphate, magnesium chloride, manganese sulphate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium iodate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium selenate, zinc sulphate), emulsifier (sunflower lecithino). vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folic acid, B12, C, D, E, K), choline, inositol, antioxidant (mixed tocopherois).
O Raw material from controlled organic Production (EUo Bio).
FAQ new version Loulouka recipe:
- Why is DHA added to the new version of Loulouka?
- The EU stated a few years ago that from 2020/2021 all formulas need to have DHA (fish oil, for brain development and eye-sight improvement) and a new ratio of minerals/vitamins/protein etc. Our factory used these years to do more research and came up with this recipe.
Why has Loulouka changed their BIO recipe?
- As part of the implementation of the new EU and CH legislation, we have newly developed and optimized the BIO recipes. The new BIO recipes are closer to our new premium recipe profiles.
Instead of whole milk, we now use skimmed milk with an adapted and optimized fat mixture in order to fulfill the legal requirements of the EU and Swiss legislation standards.
Loulouka now uses skimmed milk instead of whole milk. Why? And what does this mean for the fattiness of the formula?
- When it comes to looking at a formula from a scientific approach (we as a company) changing to skimmed milk is not how to look for example to the fattyness of the formula. All this means we heat the fresh fat milk briefly to remove the non-essential fats. This is also done because each batch of fresh milk have different fat levels which makes it difficult to maintain the same level for each production. After the milk has been prepared we add the fatty essential bio-oils (rapeseed, sunflower and coconut).
With regard to total fat, fatty acid profile, DHA amount, protein content and the ratio of whey to casein, the recipes are optimally formulated to meet the needs of the respective age group and the legal requirements, respectively . In addition, the new BIO formulations also contain BIO-galactooligosaccharides (GOS) as food fibers.
So in the overall view of the recipe, the nutritional values are as decisive as the ingredients.
So basically we try to be ahead of the industry and make the best possible product according Swiss and EU regulation. With over 100 years of experience in the field of infant nutrition we are proud to present the new packing and recipe.
- What are the benefits new version vs the old version of Loulouka?
- To sum up:
- Better formula
- Better ratio vitamins
- Better ratio minerals
- New research done in the last years and ahead of 2021 rules
- Less chance on obesity later on in life
- DHA for brain development
- DHA for supporting better eye-sight
- Combination of vegetable oils like coconut, rapeseed and sunflower determine the fatness of the formula (not the milk itself) and in combination with the milk source better for digestion.
- 900 gram in premium tins with scoop under the lid.
- Cheaper per gram than all other formulas.
- Shelf life 2 years after production.
FAQ about LA, ALA & ARA
1) There is DHA but no ARA?
- Bio-organic products only contain those nutrients and ingredients needed legally to be added to these types of products.
Most of the nutrients are mandatory and some are voluntarily. In the new EU law DHA is mandatory and ARA is voluntarily.
2) There are prebiotics but no probiotics?
- Prebiotics is bio-organic GOS and important for gut health alike human milk.
Probiotics added to bio-organic is very tricky as these are non-bio substances and almost non-detectable in human milk.
We prefer by far to add bio-GOS as source of prebiotics. And not adding non-bio organic bacteria which are also in very low numbers in human milk.
3) It looks like you have L-Carnitine added - is that right? Why is that included?
-Yes, that is correct. Because is it mandatory by Eu-law for these types of products to add this nutrient.